Mould Release AgentWe are the manufacturer of many diffrent types of Mould release agent used in diffrent diffrent sectors like Concreate/ Cement/ Tiles manufacturing industry, Rubber manufacturing industry or any other types of product making industry.
Please check our catalog and our websites for more details. www.tetraclean.in / www.touchglow.in / www.touchandglows.com
You can directly contact us on +91-9699202220 through call or whatsapp. You can also contact us throigh email - email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Concrete And Tile Mould Release Agent
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||5 L|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Specific Gravity||1+- 0.05|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
TetraClean concrete, tile and block release agent is the wax suspension liquid. In the cement de-moulding industry, a dense polymer film can be formed on the surface of the mould to achieve the function of isolating the product and the mould, which can improve the apparent quality of cement products, protect the mould, and has the characteristics of environmental protection & non-toxicity.
The release compound used in the following areas :
How to apply
- Manufacturing decorative tiles, Concrete Blocks- Construction of canal lining, roads, bridges, piers- Used in areas which are difficult to cure like vertical or sloping surfaces
- Before applying mould release agent, clean the mould & make sure there should no rust particles & concrete scale.
- Apply mould release agent by with brush or directly by spraying on the mould.
- After the release agent dries, the concrete can be poured.
- The template coated with release agent should be protected from rain before use. If it is exposed to rain, it should be repainted with release agent.
- Silicone free and water soluble
- Excellent release and lubrication properties
- Good water solubility during cleaning of mould
- Promptly biodegradable release agent
1. Before use, the mold release agent and water should be stirred evenly in a ratio of 1:2.2. When using the release agent, brush evenly & never miss the brush.