|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
|Packaging Size||1Kg, 5Kg, 25Kg, 50Kg|
|Usage/Application||Defense, Automotive, Electronics|
|Temperature||-40 deg to 200 deg C|
|Base Oil||Silicone Oil|
TetraClean Silicone Grease, also known as dielectric grease or silicone lubricant, is a translucent, semi-solid substance made from silicone oils. It has a high resistance to temperature extremes, water, and chemicals, making it suitable for a variety of applications. TetraClean Silicone grease is typically non-conductive and possesses excellent dielectric properties, which means it doesn't conduct electricity and can be used to insulate electrical components.
Uses of TetraClean Silicone Grease:
- Electrical Connections: TetraClean Silicone grease is commonly used to protect and lubricate electrical connections, terminals, and connectors. It helps prevent corrosion, enhances conductivity, and ensures reliable electrical contact.
- O-Rings and Seals: TetraClean Silicone grease can be applied to rubber O-rings, seals, and gaskets to prevent drying, cracking, and sticking. It helps maintain the flexibility and longevity of these components.
- Plumbing Applications: It can be used to lubricate plumbing fixtures, faucets, and valves to ensure smooth operation and prevent leaks.
- Automotive Applications: Silicone grease is used to lubricate various automotive components, such as spark plug boots, brake caliper slide pins, and rubber gaskets.
- Scuba Diving Gear: It is used to lubricate and protect rubber seals on scuba diving equipment, such as regulators and O-rings on underwater lights.
- Rubber Components: Silicone grease can be applied to rubber bushings, grommets, and hoses to prevent deterioration from exposure to the elements.
- Medical and Food-Grade Applications: TetraClean silicone grease is safe for use in medical and food-grade applications, such as lubricating medical devices or sealing food containers.
How to Use TetraClean Silicone Grease:
- Clean Surfaces: Ensure that the surfaces to be lubricated are clean and free from dirt, debris, and old lubricants.
- Apply Sparingly: Apply a thin and even layer of silicone grease to the surfaces that require lubrication or protection. Use a clean, lint-free cloth or an applicator brush for precise application.
- Spread and Coat: Gently spread the grease across the surfaces to ensure even coverage. Avoid applying excessive grease, as a little goes a long way.
- Reassemble: After applying the grease, reassemble the components as needed.
Advantages of Silicone Grease:
- Wide Temperature Range: TetraClean Silicone grease remains effective over a wide temperature range, from very low to very high temperatures.
- Water and Chemical Resistance: It is highly resistant to water, chemicals, and various solvents, making it suitable for use in challenging environments.
- Dielectric Properties: TetraClean Silicone grease's non-conductive nature makes it ideal for electrical applications, preventing short circuits and enhancing electrical insulation.
- Longevity: TetraClean Silicone grease's properties contribute to the longevity and performance of components by reducing wear and preventing corrosion.
- Versatility: TetraClean Silicone grease has diverse applications across industries, from automotive and electronics to plumbing and marine.
The versatility of silicone grease extends across numerous industries, offering a multitude of applications. If you currently utilize grease products featuring silicone components or dielectric grease specifications, I encourage you to explore the benefits of considering this alternative option.
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 7 Days